Thursday, July 1, 2010

WW Eve, Noah, Moses And Jesus Do?

 

Apple Logo With the latest Apple craze sweeping the country and the world I am convinced the original biblical sin from Genesis is still being committed everyday.

 

 

 

apple-iphone-4-1 Are you sure he said you could not have the new Apple iPhone 4? Come on try it, take it home to your man. I promise he’ll love you for it. I'll even make a slippery deal especially for you. What have you got to lose?

 

 

 

Poor Eve, Rihana, Minnie, Michelle, Marge, Hillary, Amy. What's a girl suppose to do?

Adam,Chris, Mickey, Obama, Homer, Bill, Bubba you really have to check this Apple iPhone 4 out, it is so, so good! Here, do an app with me.

 

Given God's command today, I am convinced Noah would fly over to Norway, probably on Delta and meet up with the good people at Aker Yard located in Oslo.

 

 

 

 

Picture 056

 

Builders of the world's largest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean Oasis Of The Seas, I am told they would cut “The First Love Boat Captain” and “Cruise Industry Founder”, one heck of a deal!

 

bellagio_buffet Imagine how fat Noah, his family and the animals would be after forty days of cruising with twenty four hour a day buffets. I am jealous. 

 

 

 

 

 

Fat-Animals I swear Shem and Ham (Noah’s sons) made me do it. I was never this fat before the cruise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moses, Moses, put down those tablets. Have you not heard?

 

9062382_sb Here's what I would do if I were you.

Break out your AT& T Blackberry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

twitter Save your back, tweet everyone and they will follow us on twitter!

 

 

 

Al%20Gore-AWW-001474Now Moses, I can't help you if you and The Man keep setting fires to everything. You guys are destroying the environment and Al Gore is going to be very, very upset with you.

 

 

  

 

Best Buy As far as you keep getting lost, Best Buy has a great sale on a Garmin GPS.

 

 

 

Garmin GPS Would you like to buy one? There is even a mail in rebate and the GPS can tell you where the nearest “Mana” restaurant is located.

 

 

Monster-boa-040209 Look dude, I would not pick up that boa. You are going to end up with another huge backache and I forgot my Alleve.

 

 

 

Eve 001 From Aquafina to Zephyrhills with Evian and Publix in between. What would JC do today if he needed a little Cabernet or Zinfandel?

 

 

 

 

I think he would opt for a mix of Evian and Publix. Unlike me, I know he has a thing for serving his friends the good stuff like Evian first and saving the cheaper stuff for later when they are feeling good about themselves.

 

Boones Farm Since most of my friends live in low places. Boones Farm Strawberry Hill or a Miller Lite Six Pack would do just fine.

 

 

 

 

Eve 002

 

KFC As for supper, would JC go with an all you can eat Chinese Buffet for $6.95 or a 12 Piece Disciple minus one KFC Traitor Meal Special? Thanks, a lot Judas! Will that be Original or Extra Crispy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Times have changed but still tough decisions have to be made in a crazy sinful world. What would you do?

 

No comments: