Friday, July 2, 2010

I Just Used The “N” Word

 

Mel Gibson Fortunately, I am not a Hollywood celebrity at least not yet so I won't catch any “S” word for it.

I know what you are thinking. What an “A” word.

I will be kind and not call you “G” word, a “H” word or a “B” word as appropriate.

 

 

 

 

Meance Clan Why is it acceptable for “B” word people to use the “N” word among themselves?

To rap about it. To use the “N” word to suggest “K” wording “W” word people.

Why does “S” word and the “M” word not show the same concern?

Either way it is disrespectful.

 

 

 

Aretha We all need to R-E-S-P-E-C-T each other and not be “B” words or “H” words about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Snoop Dog So until next time, I think I will go “C” word and have some “G” word and “J” word.

 

Laid back. “P” word, “N” word!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: