Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cool Facts About Me and Maybe You Too!

 

If our refrigerators could talk they would probably spill the beans about us and let some of the gas out of our collective bubbles.

Let's see, How long has that can of refried beans with the ineffective foil top been in there? Has it started to cake up yet?

I took a tour of my refrigerator this afternoon and was surprised how much it told about my life.

Fridge 003 I almost swear I paid for that drape clip. It sure does keep my chips fresh.

What would I do without Urgent Care? I can’t seem to live without it.

 

 

 

 

Now I am looking in the refrigerator and I start to cry. Like the man in the mirror, thinking maybe I ought to change my ways.

 

Fridge 008 However, since I was never meant to fly coach and I do enjoy a good Pina Colada this maybe a difficult task.

 

 

 

 

Combined with my refrigerator like magnetic personality a storm is brewing like a hot pot of coffee. I hope inspiration from one of my heroes can help.

 

Fridge 001 A visit to Rev Martin Luther King Jr memorial in Atlanta has been one of the most moving experiences of my life. I am glad for the frequent reminder of his message not just in terms of civil rights but in how we should treat each other as human beings.

We must all avoid the darkness of destructive selfishness.

 

Fridge 004 From Egypt to Australia my collection of magnets almost covers the globe, at least six continents so far and counting.

For more on my travels checkout;

www.dmbtraveler195.blogspot.com

 

 

 

THE COLD STUFF about me.

 

Fridge 013 I have kept lima beans frozen for at least four years and I am told after ten years they turn to gold. My retirement plan is shaping up nicely.

 

 

 

 

 

Fridge 012 Can there be such a thing as “Great Value” in frozen fish sticks?

I think Mrs. Paul would apparently be appalled if she only knew.

 

 

 

 

THE COOL STUFF about me.

 

Fridge 014 Does drinking six lite beers equal one regular beer? If so I might be wasting valuable space!

 

 

 

 

 

Fridge 021 I know for sure not everything is big in TEXAS but how can you not love “The Lone Star State” even if they have a legally questionable NFL team. Go, Texans!

 

 

 

 

 

Fridge 022

 

Can someone tell me what to do with two jars of Minced Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives? I once thought I would be 007 and drink martini's but I think someone sold me the wrong olives. Luckily for them I never got my license to kill. However, I still prefer to be stirred and not shaken.

 

Fridge 023 I am pessimistic about my candy bowl, I think it is half empty and I don't want to wait until October to fill it.

Your donations would be greatly appreciated because I hate punching kids on Halloween.

 

 

 

Fridge 029 Who uses AAA batteries anymore?

Especially ones made by Polaroid. Wait, this can develop into something.

 

 

 

Now that I have told you a little about myself, I am going to show you my dance. Just kidding!

However, I do look funny and I hope the world's ready for me?

What about you?

Look in your refrigerator and tell me what do you see!

 

 

No comments: