Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome To Mi-ami, King James

 

 

Miami-Heat Logo Although I am a NBA Purple and Gold fan, like most of South Florida I am excited to have you here.

We look forward to the excitement and level of play that you will bring to The Miami Heat along with any revelations you might give us from The New King James.

 

 

 

 

 

Lebron James

 

I will feel torn between to lovers when you have to play the defending World Champions Los Angeles Lakers for a shot of your much deserved championship ring. No matter the outcome, Lebron, I will not hate you. My heart will go on.

 

LA 039 In the meantime, if you are ever in my neck of the woods let's play a pick up game at The West Broward YMCA in Weston. Occasionally, Daunte Culpepper drops by and even if he thinks so, I know he's not as good as you!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: