Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fodor's Sensitive, Politically Correct Cry Babies

 

As an avid traveler and blogger, I have taken to sharing my insights and travel experiences across a few forums and blog sites. I think I do this in what I consider an entertaining and informative way.

However, it seems that I have miscalculated the extent to which people that hide behind fictitious names like “usernameistaken” or “kybourbon” require political correctness and sensitivity when discussing issues on an open forum like Fodor's.

 

crying-baby-party-56800676 I have been “ridiculed” posts “usernameistaken”. OMG on a travel website while using a fake name. Usernameistaken should be embarrassed to make that posting unless he or she is unaware of the definition of ridiculed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Austin Apparently, as he or she threaten I was reported for harassment and received a Fodor's politically correct spanking.

Yeah, baby yeah, oh behave!

 

 

 

 

Needless to say I started crying and have not stopped since. If I knew his or her fictitious address along with Fodor's mailing address, I would send them both copies of my DVD, “Lighten Da' F'ck Up”.

Just $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

 

clowns What a bunch of clowns!

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: